AHS OBC membership
Membership to the AHS OBC is open to anyone that meets the following criteria:
- Any ex-student of the School who has received an official leaving certificate upon leaving the School and subject to the approval of the Executive Committee;
- Any teacher, ex-teacher or other senior member of staff of the School who has served in the staff for a period of not less than three years subject to the approval of the Executive Committee;
- Any association, firm or corporation approved for membership by the Executive Committee;
- Any person admitted as an honorary member of the Club;
Important information on membership costs and payment:
- Membership and subscription details: – Joining fee – KShs 200;
- Annual Subscription for University Students prior to graduation KShs 200.
- Annual Subscription- KShs 1,000;
- Life membership subscription – KShs 15,000;
- Corporate Members – KShs 50,000 per year.
Life membership can be paid in 3 installments within a period of 24 months.
- AHS OBC Mpesa Paybill 901959 a/c “Membership+School Number”
- Cheques to “Alliance High School Old Boys Club”
- Bank Transfers to: Alliance High School Old Boys Club A/C 8131110018 NCBA Bank, Upperhill.
Direct any queries on membership or gifting the AHS OBC through the following:
• Email: secretariat (at) ahsobc (dot) org
• Phone: +254 706 676786